This Guernsey Sweater is a heritage classic, traditionally worn by fishermen of the past out on the rough seas.
A comfortable sweater capable of resisting sea spray, the Guernsey uses wool with a hard twist and is knitted extremely tight to ensure heat retention. This in turn produces a finish capable of protecting the wearer from the sea's spray. You'll never own a harder wearing sweater than a Guernsey!
Crafted from pure new wool, an active fibre, it is also ideal to wear as a breathable garment for the Summer months.
- A classic traditional crew neck wool sweater that is exceptionally comfortable to wear.
- Traditional Guernsey sweater, like the Aran Sweater, is another Fisherman's garment,.
- A heritage classic, it can be worn in so many ways. .
- Made in Ireland of 100% Wool, this is a favorite for those who enjoy the country lifestyle.
- Soft and Natural breathable wool.
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)